Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and share in my journey. This journey started in February of 2009 and I am hoping to stay strong. Every time you leave a comment it truly encourages me to stay healthy. Thank you to everyone who has ever left a comment and to everyone who will leave a comment in the future. You would be surprised how easily you can encourage someone with just a few words. If you would like to see a little bit of where I was, please check out my first post on Day 1. I have been encouraged by so many other healthy bloggers out there as well. This journey will last me a life time because it truly has to be a lifestyle commitment. I also hope that you can be encouraged by my small triumphs. Thank you all for your support!

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Newborn Photo Shoot

Man!! I am such a slacker on my blog!! I said I was going to post these pictures on Monday and now it's almost another Monday. One day I shall get the hang of this. Well, here are just a few of the pictures that were taken at the complimentary photo shoot of Tariana, compliments of Jessica Hekman!! She was so kind and did a great job cause Tariana was SO fussy. Thanks so much Jess!!


















I hope that you all enjoyed the pics! I was really blessed by Jessica doing these for us. I never really thought I would be in to this stuff so much but once I got the pictures back I was just SO excited!

No comments: