Thank you for taking a moment to stop by and share in my journey. This journey started in February of 2009 and I am hoping to stay strong. Every time you leave a comment it truly encourages me to stay healthy. Thank you to everyone who has ever left a comment and to everyone who will leave a comment in the future. You would be surprised how easily you can encourage someone with just a few words. If you would like to see a little bit of where I was, please check out my first post on Day 1. I have been encouraged by so many other healthy bloggers out there as well. This journey will last me a life time because it truly has to be a lifestyle commitment. I also hope that you can be encouraged by my small triumphs. Thank you all for your support!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Go RAVENS!!!

Last night was a big night for my girls. We had our final game of the league. If we would have lost, our season would be OVER. But if we won, we would have a 97% (pretty much a 100%) chance of going to the play-offs. Can you feel the pressure?!?!?!? Well, it was an EXTREMELY close game. The final score was 42-40!!! It was so intense. But I am SO proud of my girls because they left it ALL out there on the floor and pulled out the victory!!

I brought my camera to take pictures of the girls during the game but it was too intense that I couldn't do it. So, here's a pic of the girls at the end of the game getting their recognition from the crowd.

Playoffs on 3... 1-2-3 PLAYOFFS!!!!

No comments: